We’re pleased to share this curated list of resources and hope that it’s helpful to you. Of course, you are welcome to reach out to us at any point as you explore the benefits of having a professional fiduciary on your team.
- LA County District Attorney’s office – Elder Abuse division: Addresses financial fraud, physical abuse, neglect, and emotional abuse involving elders. http://da.lacounty.gov/seniors
Also provides Safe Senior Care Resources. http://da.lacounty.gov/seniors/safe-senior-care
- National Institute on Aging: A division of the National Institute of Health. http://nia.nih.gov
- Professional Fiduciaries Association of California: Learn more about the role of a professional fiduciary and search for a fiduciary by name, address, counties of practice, fiduciary specialty as well as language. http://pfac-pro.org
- Professional Fiduciaries Bureau (PFB): Part of California Department of Consumer Affairs. Includes helpful consumer information and where to verify that a fiduciary is licensed in California. www.fiduciary.ca.gov
- SAGE: Provides advocacy and services for LGBT elders. www.sageusa.org